Miscellaneous Use Permits are required for non-traditional activities occurring on Redmond Parks and Recreation Department property to ensure public health and safety, and to protect natural resources and facilities. A 'non-traditional park activity' means an activity, gathering, or use of property or recreation area that is not regulated by a standard rental procedure. Such activities may include:
- Large group gatherings, tournaments, and events
- Short and long-term rental of property and structures
- Commercial photography and filming (application requires a different permit and additional conditions or fees may apply)
- Educational and scientific projects
- Activity in which a profit is derived
Fees and Charges
- Processing Fee: A non-refundable $25 fee is required once tentative approval is received for event. If the applicant cancels the event, the applicant will forfeit the deposit. If the City cancels the event, the fee will be fully refunded.
- Park/Facility Use Fee: A minimum hourly fee of $35/Residents, $42/Non-residents will be charged for use of the facility. A 2-hour minimum will normally be required.
Certificate of Insurance
A Certificate of Insurance with endorsements may be required at $2M general liability showing the City as additionally insured.
Contact: Redmond Parks & Recreation, Rentals at 425-556-2386 or firstname.lastname@example.org